Friday, February 29, 2008

a whole new me

i hate my life... i hate it all.... my life jus sux~this is a reality world...peole with brains n results get all the love n care...n those ppl without brain like me..will be thrown aside like rubbish n everywhere u go ppl will say u FEI..useless n stupid..yes...i am learning n am trying...putting all the stress n myself...didnt sleep for one whole week just to prepare for my test... i feel embarased to ask ppl questions that i dun understands...but i still ask no matter wad...

after a week of stress...today is the last day of my ub1...i went home happily...on my way home i ask my mom whether can let me play the computer....then all she say was.... DUN COME STRAIGHT AWAY ASK FOR THE COMPUTER WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING FIRST!!!
ok ok...i dunno how to say...there is something hard in my throat...i cant help it..i am really angry..i hav a lot of stress n i need to release my stress now i cant do anything to do it...i broke down..using tears to wipe away all my stress... then i feel better...

later i went with my mom to pick up my sis...she talk about something and her voice is as if shouting...so i go ''can u dun talk so loud?" then my mum go cover her and go jio me n say that not to say someone when she is talking...WELL...SHE SAY ME IN RONT OF EVERYONE N SAY ME WHEN I AM TALKING...SHE TEACH ME ALL THOSE CRAB NOW SHE DID IT HERSELF!!!

later i wen to eat dinner..then my sis want to borrow my phone to play those stupid games...then using those as if i o her tone n tat lo face...so i dun let her...then here comes BOTH OF MY PARENTS come cover my sis..say wad wanna buy a new phone of her and same wif me...and say wad let her of wad n my sis was tat lo face....n say wad she borrow me her phone long time ago n bla ba bla...i dunno...i jus feel so unfair to me....y all of them kept on covering her.. n all i hav is tears in my heart,.... yes..i am the useless one...my sis hav a good brain...hav nice result...n all i hav is shit... fine...i gave up everything... everything

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kim! its me!! ailing =)
eh cheer up larh.. hope u feel
better nw. dn think u r useless la. u told me noone is useless d ehh =)i admit dat nt everyone is genius la. mayb slower nt stupid mahh...u can ask me wenever u nid me to help u.(if i noe la) i'm 24 hours standby for u..JIA YOU KIM!! u can do it!! =)

lame me said...

kimmie..cheer up..cheer up!
se-mile! :) ehhehehehhehe

said...

Kimmie Jia you. Mayb your parents juz dun mean it. Cheers!! Love yar. =)

enxgrace said...

wah wah wah!!!
kimmie chill -.-'''
miss yar so much!! T_T
gt miss me or nt?
take cares!!

Eldora said...

dun cry kimmie jiejie
my mom oso like tat
grumbling here n thereXD
maybe your parents thought the yougest must be protected...
bt they r still your family
anyway there r still a lot of friends supporting u including me!
jiayou,smile always!=)